• To create calm and peaceful academic atmosphere.
• To frame discipline policy on democratic basis with active participation of the students as stakeholders.
• To promote self discipline.
• To encourage students to adhere to the code of conduct and remain orderly in pursuant of educational goal of the institute.
• To administer consequences commensurated with breaching of rules and regulations.
• To create safe environment by supporting positive attitude and practices.
• To ensure that goals of values envisioned by the institute are maintained in high standards.
• The discipline committee constitutes Deans, Co-Deans, Block Incharges from faculty and students designated as Secretary, Joint Secretaries, Assistant Secretaries and Volunteers.
1. Mrs. Meenu Kundra, Dean I
2. Ms. Shallu Batra, Dean II
3. Mr. Ravinder M. Jindal, Co-Dean I
4. Mrs. Gagandeep, Co-Dean II