The PG department of Commerce and Management has an active Commerce Club, which keeps on recharging
students with lots of activities and programs, including curricular and extra-curricular.
In order to meet the challenging needs of corporate world environment, it is not just sufficient for a student of
commerce to be sound theoretically but must also be exposed to the outer world in a dynamic way to face
Commerce Club, thus, offers a perfect blend of learning with practical experience enriched with innovation
Commerce club has firm belief that knowledge and learning are undoubtedly of value but they must be
acquired as a by-product of activity because it is only then that they can become a vital part of student’s mind
and personality and influence her behavior
Objectives of Commerce Club
● To develop students in holistic way by providing exposure to students to learn the latest trends.
● To expose students to meet practical challenges in the current scenario.
● To sensitize student to their changing roles in the society through awareness raising activities.
● To inculcate sense of civic responsibility social commitment and moral accountability through
competitions of on social issues.
● To increase financial literacy among students through management of funds and time and activities
on financial planning.
● To build self-confidence and proactive approach by holding activities such as discussions, debates.
● To generate and discuss new business plans so as to orient students for entrepreneurial ventures.
● To develop business attitudes through interactions with expertise.
● To make students prospective managers, employees and leaders by making students as event
managers of various activities.
The Responsibility Bearers
Mrs. Binoo Gupta- In Charge
1. Km. Shaveta
2. Km. Radhika
3. Km. Yukti Dhiman
4. Km. Jyot Sifat Kaur
FUNZEST organized by Commerce Club of HMV
Commerce Club organized a Mega-Event “NAVRANG – Wearing Our Own Colors”
Commerce Club of HMV organized Online Competition “Positive Revelations”
Commerce club organized first offline event post lockdown “THINK STRATEGICALLY- A BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION”