• Admission begins on the very next day of the declaration of result of the previous class, however, to ensure the seats the registration can be done even before the declaration of the result.
• Admission to all classes on merit and first-come-first-served basis.
• Physical presence of the candidate is mandatory at the time of admission.
• Admission form to be signed by Parent/Guardian.
• Students seeking migration from other universities to GNDU will have to fill the eligibility form.
• Foreign students must secure a 'Student Visa' and fulfill requisite requirements of respective embassies; they will also have to produce the 'Recognition Letter' issued by Association of Indian universities, Kotla Marg, New Delhi.
• Admission to the college is subject to the approval of GNDU.
Documents at the time of Admission
• Original Certificates and marks sheets.
• Copy of the Adhaar Card.
• Original Date of Birth Certificate.
• Character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended. (for new students)
• Registration Card.
• All the supporting certificates from competent authorities in case of SC/BC/ST and low income groups.
• Original Migration & Eligibility Certificates.
• Passport size photographs
Dates Of Admission
Without Late Fee
With Late fee of Rs 100:
26-07-2018 to 01-08-2018
With late fee of Rs 200:
02-08-2018 to 16-08-2018
With late fee of Rs 1000:
17-08-2018 to 23-08-2018
With late fee of Rs 5000:
24-08-2018 to 31-08-2018
RULES FOR BASIC PUNJABI & FORMAT
Candidates belonging to any following categories shall be allowed to have Basic Punjabi in place of General Punjabi at Under Graduate Level, provided they submit an affidavit of the value of Rs.25/-attested by Local Executive Magistrate.
(a) A candidate who is son/daughter of an employee serving in the Govt./ Semi-Govt/ Central Govt./ Security Forces and has
stayed outside Punjab/Chandigarh (U.T . ) for at least ten years immediately before the admission and has not studied
Punjabi up to Matric Level.
(b) A candidate who has passed +2 exam from P .S.E.B. with Punjab History and Culture.
(c) A candidate who is neither a domicile of Punjab State nor is her mother-tongue Punjabi and has not studied Punjabi up to matric or +2 level.
(d) A candidate who is an N.R.I. or a foreigner.
(e) A candidate who has migrated to G.N.D.U. from some other univ. where he/ she has not studied Punjabi.
Format for Affidavit
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . daughter of ……………………. . ……………………………. . . . resident of………………………………………………………… do hereby solemnly declare as under. That I am an employee/employee's son/daughter serving in the Government/Security forces and have stayed outside Punjab/Chandigarh
(U.T) for at least ten years immediately before the admission & have not studied Punjabi as Subject up to matric level.
(Or) That I have passed +2 examination with Punjab History & Culture subject in place of Punjabi (Compulsory) from P.S.E.B., Mohali.
(Or) That I have passed Matriculation examination from outside Punjab State/Chandigarh (U.T . ) without Punjabi as one of the Subjects.
(Or) That I am neither a domicile of Punjab state nor is my mother-tongue Punjabi & have not studied Punjabi up to Matric/ Hr. Sec.Part -II,10+2 level.
(Or) That I am an N.R.I or a Foreigner.
(Mention the category to which the candidate belongs)